Revealed! These Are The Signs and Symptoms of Syphilis
Signs & Symptoms
Further, the chancre usually disappears within two weeks neither nor a person gets treatment. One may experience lymph node but not always.
i.) Rush marked by red or reddish brown (in light-skinned people) or black (in dark or chocolate people)
ii.) Small sores cover the whole body including palms and soles.
iii.) Fever, fatigue, headache, sore throat and swollen lymph nodes.
Occurs in some people. There are no symptoms present.
Without treatment, syphilis may spread leading to internal organs damage and death many years, after the original infection.
Complications of Syphilis
- Bulging of the aorta
- Weakened valves
- Inflammation of the aorta
iv.) Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
- Being faithful to one partner.
- Proper use of condom.
- Get treated for the infection immediately.
- Inform your sexual contacts and ask them to seek treatment.
- Do not have sex with anyone until treated.
a.) Clinical diagnosis
b.) VDRL Tests